Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 234

Thread: Xel's Game Progress Topic Version 2.1

  1. #101
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    One of my friends had gotten to the end of Code Veronica but he couldn't beat it cause he didn't have any ammo left. What boss was it you couldn't beat in FF6?

  2. #102
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn, that's a pity, do you have a Nexus/Interact memory card? Maybe you can hack the savegame to add you some ammo...

  3. #103
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was the tentacle boss you fight with Edgar. It kept using seize on me a lot so I gave up fighting it. Now I'm stuck at Chaardanok (sp?)

    I got farther in Code Veronica...and perhaps stumbled upon the funniest scene in the game. One is where you rescue Steve, because his voice sounds funny when he screams for help XP I like him though. I managed to save him really quick. I already knew most of the area...the other is the meeting with Alfred Ashford. XD That guy is a fruitcake, really. It's funny to hear him talk. He tries shooting Claire too, but doesn't succeed in actually killing her -_-;;

    Anyway, I've cleared out most of the area of zombie dogs *shudder* But I had to sacrifice some of my MP-100 ammo to do it ;_; I like the MP-100...Also, I foolishly left my lighter in the security box. I had to kill the bats with just a knife. Oh well...I'm doing okay so far, at least I have some herbs left...and bullets

  4. #104
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Wiseman: I just realized I could go online with my DC to get him a saved game.

    IRT PhoenixKingSizer: I think that boss is one of the hardest in the game. I read somewhere to only attack it when it turns into the ugly demon thing, not when it looks like the lady. I used Celes cause her runic helped but be careful cause runic will absorb your heal spells too.

  5. #105
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the tips. What does runic do anyway? I managed to use random magicite to get a Bahamut summon (which helped...). Using magicite was risky, but hey... ^_^;

  6. #106
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT PhoenixKingSizer: Runic can absorb any magic attack if you use it at the right time. It helped me cause Celes would absorb a lot of its Bolt3 attacks.

    In Grandia I was really dissapointed when Gadwin left.

  7. #107
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I hated Gadwin

  8. #108
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why? He's the Mareg of Grandia 1. The only thing I don't like about him is his "this is a man-to-man thing" line, I think he's sexist. But he's an honorable warrior full of common sense and responsibility.

  9. #109
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't like Mareg either, lmao

  10. #110
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You scare me sometimes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •